How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
- Become aware, empathetic, authentic leaders and empowered, confident team members
- Navigate and lead complexities related to politics, structure, and changes in their organizations
- Manage transition related to mergers and acquisitions; changes at the C-suite
- Plan and achieve an effective first 90 days in a new or promoted position
- Clearly communicate with compelling messages delivered in the ways most resonant to audiences
- Engage teams, peer groups and executive teams with the right blend of face to face, social platforms, written, and other forms of communication
- Plan exit strategies; retirement; second, third and fourth acts
- Enhance and embody personal brands by living their values
- Create and unify teams
- Develop the right people and structure for their teams
- Create strategic plans with clear vision and mission statements
- Manage virtual teams
- Make the move from manager to leader
- Deal with job loss, transition, downsizing
- Develop inclusive, collaborative work environments to achieve strategic business goals
- Help find balance and integration for all aspects of life, including work and home
- Gain more satisfaction and control over careers
What do clients say about working with you?
"Our sessions guided me through the turmoil of leaving a very stressful situation --one that I had hoped would be my "dream job," instead of the toxic work environment that was the reality. She helped me see the workplace for what it was, without any judgment on her part. I found her to be a good listener, and her suggestive and questioning approach was extremely valuable in helping me come to difficult decisions on my own. Jaya challenged me to explore the 'why' of what I was doing. With her help I began a new career with confidence and enthusiasm. Throughout the engagement, Jaya was accommodating and flexible with appointment times and the length of our sessions. I found her coaching extremely helpful!"
"Jaya does a wonderful job guiding the self-inquiry process. She has a sharp and creative mind which pairs perfectly with her supportive coaching style. I've never felt more clear about my values and goals and how to bring them to life. Thank you!!"
""My experience with Jaya's executive coaching was transformative. When I engaged Jaya, I was at a cross-roads in my career. Having been with a firm for many years, I suddenly needed to determine my next move -- not wanting to continue on the same trajectory but not knowing how to identify a new path that would allow me to apply my skills. Jaya encouraged me to think beyond the norm and focus more on what would be the most fulfilling for me. Jaya challenged me to reset my thought process -- a new approach that I will continue to apply not only in my career strategy but in my life strategy as well."
What is your coaching philosophy?
I enhance my training and practical expertise with academic and corporate research and thought leadership in communication, leadership, and change. I am passionate about the topics of diversity and inclusion, women as leaders, career transition, the role of communication in change, and branding.
I deliver a customized program of assessments, tools, concepts and models, founded on an appreciative approach that emphasizes what's working, in a structure best-suited for the client in the context of a safe, trusting relationship with the coach. I empower individuals to successfully navigate professional and personal transitions.
My philosophy is that organizational brands are built from the inside out â€“ therefore, people should be addressed as a priority, not as commodities but as the heart of organizations.
What types of clients do you work with?
I focus on the groups and individuals at the head and the heart of organizations. I believe they must be holistically addressed as humans with daily concerns and emotions that drive them in order to be effective employees and leaders. I coach executives, board members, leaders, mid-level managers, frontline workers, technical staff, and entry level employees.
What is your professional background?
I am a communication, marketing and organization development executive with more than 20 years' experience working in-house and as a consultant. I have an award-winning portfolio of successes with global Fortune 500 companies, associations, nonprofits, and consulting firms.
I have a solid foundation of high-level public relations, where I created and implemented strategies for organizations to evaluate and respond to key stakeholders. Building on that, I now focus on the people side of the profession, providing consulting for organizational culture, teams, leadership and how to build effective structures. I provide individual career and professional coaching, corporate consulting, recruitment, and career services.
I hold the ACC accreditation through the International Coach Federation, and an MS in management and organization behavior.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.