We are a pediatric dental and orthodontic specialty, private practice founded in 1981. Our seven pediatric dentists and two orthodontists have three offices and a growing sedation practice in the local surgery center.
Our mission is simple, we provide conservative, comprehensive pediatric dental care in a loving and caring way, by a compassionate team. We strive to exceed the expectations of our patients and their parents with every interaction. Our practice is focused on building trust with our patients and parents and making sure their experiences are all positive.
We are seeking a full-time (four days per week) Pediatric Dentist to work in an established, well-respected pediatric dental office. In addition, this dentist will be provided block time in the children's hospital and surgery center as needed and desired. This opportunity is perfect both for the experienced specialist or the 2023 residency graduate.
The specialist who joins the team will step into a very active, established patient base with immediate production and high earning potential. This opportunity provides the perfect amount of independence while also providing an abundance of mentorship and support from the other pediatric dentists.
- Step into an immediate patient base, in addition to the opportunity to build your own patient base with incredible administrative support in a wonderful office with high quality equipment and an exceptional team
- Completely digital and cloud-based practice management system and x-ray software
- iTero Scanner
- Our practice offers in-office I.V. Sedation administered by a pediatric M.D. anesthesiologist
- Opportunity to treat your patients in the outpatient surgery center
- Competitive daily rate or % of collections (no draw or pay back)
- Fully vested retirement plan with match
- Employer-paid health insurance
- 100% paid professional liability insurance
- $1,000 towards annual licensing and association dues
- $1,000 towards annual C.E. and travel allowance
- Complimentary Gym Membership at local gym
- $10,000 - Signing Bonus!
To be considered, the candidate must be a licensed D.M.D. or D.D.S. and must have completed a pediatric dental residency. Candidate must have state of Florida dental license or be qualified to obtain state of Florida license.
To apply or for more information about the opportunity or our practice, please contact Andrew Weaver at email@example.com and include your C.V. with your e-mail.